Christine Gutierrez, MA, LMHC, gives voice to the majestic and fierce feminine, showing the way to healing, authenticity, power, and love. Connect with the healing light energy emanating during the interview.
Our conversation followed her path from childhood to current time and the unfolding of her therapeutic and healing power in the Latina heritage. She is passionate about helping women reveal and embrace their true nature as an embodiment of The Goddess, La Diosa. Her new book: I AM Diosa shares details of her journey to claiming her “Diosa” within.
Here is a list of topics we covered.
- Invocation to the Goddess within, the elements, directions, Mother Earth. Calling back the fragments of our being into wholeness.
- Childhood revelations and her path to becoming a multi-dimensional therapist and healer.
- The impact of her maternal Latina lineage and the part it plays in her work today as a specialist in trauma, addiction, and abuse therapy.
- Recognizing and embracing our Diosa identity.
- From unhealthy to healthy relationships, being an empath, codependent, addicted, and finding her way with the help of spirit to healthy relationships.
- The power of a Goddess community in healing trauma, abuse, and finding your true self and path.
- Connecting to the land of her ancestors and Puerto Rico today.
Christine Gutierrez, MA, LMHC,is a Latina licensed psychotherapist, life coach, and expert in love addiction, trauma, abuse, and self-esteem. Through her work, Christine offers private and group coaching, and transformational retreats such as her annual Diosa Retreat in Puerto Rico, as well as the Diosa Tribe, a global community where like-hearted women come to heal, rise, and lead. She just launched a new book, I Am Diosa: A Journey to Healing Deep, Loving Yourself, and Coming Back Home.
Book: I Am Diosa https://www.christineg.tv/iamdiosabook
The Official I Am Diosa Book Release Party: https://iamdiosareleaseparty.pages.ontraport.net/